Like Cally, I don’t usually like tags and memes and the idea of HERE read about me some more.
And then I slap myself silly and remind myself that my blog’s whole purpose is for other people to read all about me and my ideas.
So, I decided to play along this time because I thought it would be fun.
Here are questions answered by my children (ahhhh, scary)
1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean up. Go to bed. NO!
2. What makes mom happy? When we let you sleep in.
3. What makes mom sad? When we don’t listen to you.
4. How does mom make you laugh? Put funny stuff about us on your blog. When you embarrass us and take pictures.
5. What was mom like as a child? How are we supposed to know that?
6. How old is mom? 33, 34 (how old am I, I don’t even know)
7. How tall is mom? You never told us before.
7.5. How much does your mom weigh? (I added this one for fun) one hundred somethin’ (yeah if I lose 15 lb)
8. What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Blog
9. What does mom do when you’re not around? Blog, shop
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Blogging
11. What is mom really good at? Blogging
12. What is mom not good at? Ummmm (long pause – good job, right answer) then she scarred me….losing weight, you keep quitting on everything. (yeah, I liked the first answer better) Ha, now we are embarrassing you! Do you have to put everything I say on there? (Slaps her forehead as I type)
13. What is mom’s job? She used to work at Target, babysitting babies
14. What is mom’s favorite food? edamames (I think she was just trying to repent for the losing weight thing)
15. What makes you proud of mom? I don’t know ….long pause again
16. What do you and mom do together? Nothing, shop.
17. How are you and mom the same? Well, you and Bella both have black hair.
18. How are you and mom different? A lot of ways.
19. How do you know mom loves you? Because you keep telling us over and over again. You give us hugs and kisses (with a look of disgust)
I love the idea of this meme (may steal it) and I have to say that your kids were very kind in their answers. I’m a bit scared to do the same.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oh man, on accident I was posting under doug’s e-mail, it really is me!
loved it! The funny things our children say.
Gosh- you’re brave! I’m scared to think of what my kids would say. >Cute answers
I think your girls would enjoy guest blogging from time to time… it is always interesting hearing a childs perspective.>ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
I love the idea will do it when life settles down a bit.