As you all know, I know nothing about raising boys. Well, I should give myself some credit. I do know a few things. Just from what I have heard from friends:
- baby boys require vaseline and guaze.
- the boys in kindergarten mark territory by spreading crayons, trash, and glue as far spread as possible (direct contrast to the girls who all keep their stuff neat and tidy) There has to be some kind of case study here between the hunting vs. gathering instincts.
- boys are way less whiny but way more active.
- boys are dirty and stinky and pee everywhere.
- boys don’t require hair styling. (how lucky)
- boys tear holes in their jeans twice as much as girls do.
- boys hit.
- boys love sand and dirt. (but so do my girls)
- boys eat more.
Check out this chubby boy that was sitting next to us at this concert.
LG and I feel so cultured. We have attended 2 concerts in a month’s time. Utah is good for us, I think.
He was part of some of the best entertainment of the night for LG and I. How darling is he?
Hope his mom won’t mind the posted picture. She was busy on her phone allowing me to steal this gem without asking permission.
Check out this tagline contest I won today . It’s so great to have your creative juices recognized from time to time. And I really like the lesson the picture teaches. I know nothing of boys, but if a picture like this got taken, I know one thing only, dad was not around. Ladies, dress your boys macho. I want my girls to have some real manly men to marry someday.