SCATTERGORIES – it’s harder than it looks!
Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things – nothing made up. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial – which by the way is hard if you already have read their answers! You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.
1. What is your name? Alice
2. A 4 letter word: apes
3. A vehicle: automobile
4. A city: Apple Valley
5. A boy’s name: Aden
6. A girl’s name: Abigail
7. Non-Alcoholic drink: apple juice
8. An occupation: arborist
9. Something you wear: ankle socks
10. A celebrity: Angelina Jolie
11. A food: apples
12. Something found in a bathroom: antibacterial soap
13. Reason for being late: Abigail couldn’t find her soccer ball
14. Something you shout: Ahhhhh!
15. An animal: anteater
16. A body part: adam’s apple
17. Word to describe yourself: annoying or attractive (depending on who you are)
Those kind of games are fun–unless your name is Yvonne!!! Good job.
That’s fun, I love games. We need to get together to play soon. Holy cow, I’ve got a lot to read, I hope I can catch up!