This is the thermostat that sparked
like a fireworks display.
Alright, so you know how we are remodling our bathroom. Well, last night, I took a shower after getting my haircut. Then LG got in. While he was in the shower, I decided to tackle this old heating thermostat. NOT A GOOD IDEA. I figured it was all disconnected…who knows how long it has been since it has been used…..I was wrong. I got a pretty good scare, but it was quite entertaining to see LG jump out of the shower. We pulled some fuses out of our ancient fuse box and we think it isn’t getting any power for now. Cross your fingers, not your wires.